Imagine this: Your restaurant offers great food and excellent customer service. It’s found in one of the most accessible locations in the city. You occasionally post promos on your doors in an attempt to attract new customers. But still, why are there a lot of empty tables during lunch and dinner time?
We are constantly witnessing the rapid evolution of technology and the progressive use of the Internet as our main source of information. Such developments result in changes to consumers’ behaviors.
Today, your potential patrons browse the Internet to look for restaurants they would dine in or order from using their desktop computers, mobile devices and tablets. Thus, having your business listed on the Yellow Pages or giving away flyers and brochures is not that sufficient to attract customers anymore.
Great food is vital to having a successful restaurant. But the aroma from your kitchen and the luscious taste of your dishes can only take you so far to lure in new customers. Now is the time to extend your reach by applying proper marketing techniques based on your prospects’ behaviors.
Turning Mobile Visitors into Customers
So it all boils down to the question, “What can I do to take advantage of the growing number of users who search for restaurants using their mobile devices?” The solution is simple: Offer outstanding customer experience by integrating mobile-friendly strategies to your campaigns.
Here’s how to get started:
- Set up a mobile-responsive website for your restaurant. If your website is not optimized for mobile use, you are losing more customers than you think. A study made suggests that more than half (67%) of users are likely to make a purchase if a site adjusts automatically to their devices.
- Make sure that your website and listings contain critical information.The presence of basic details in your website and listings, such as your restaurant name, location, hours of operation, menu, and discounts, often dictates whether or not consumers will choose to visit your restaurant.In fact, research found out that ninety-three percent (93%) of consumers have used their mobile devices to locate a restaurant, ninety-five percent (95%) to look up a restaurant’s contact details, ninety percent (90%) to check out a restaurant’s menu, ninety-three percent (93%) to check hours of operation, and seventy-eight percent (78%) to search for mobile coupons or discounts.Provide great consumer experience by guaranteeing that your site and local listings include all your critical business information and that it remains consistent whenever prospects would look you up.
- Optimize for social, local and mobile search.Local marketing involves publishing of promos and reviews, optimizing for local listings, maps, social check-ins, and forums. If you want your restaurant to stay relevant and generate buzz in your community, then you must have enticing promos published all over local and social channels. Your potential customers are searching for restaurants online on-the-go using their mobile devices. Make sure that all other critical pieces of information mentioned previously are included in your local listings, directories, and other profiles.
- Gather positive online reviews from customers.Online reviews play an essential role in customers’ purchasing decisions. According to a survey, seventy-eight percent (78%) of customers have used their mobile devices to check reviews about a restaurant. Seventy-two percent (72%) say that positive reviews make them more likely to visit a business’ website or give them a call.There are many ways you can gather genuine reviews. One of the most effective means is simply asking for it from satisfied customers. Happy customers usually send feedback by email – get them to allow you to use their positive feedback as a review you can publish. Collecting and publishing these on your website and review sites will help you generate stronger positive visibility when customers search for your restaurant online.
Can you juggle managing your restaurant operations and executing proper online marketing campaigns all at the same time?
Online marketing is a lot of work. Setting up your responsive website alone can be such a pain. Besides, you still have your restaurant to take care of. If you want to thrive in the online marketing arena but don’t have the time to actually start your online marketing campaign, don’t worry. We are more than willing to help you.
Through our high-quality web design services, you can be assured that we’ll create the last mobile-responsive website you’ll ever need. Furthermore, we’ll integrate specific elements to help drive more traffic to your site and reduce its bounce rate.
We will also help you achieve high visibility by optimizing your online presence across search engines, local listings, directories, maps, and in the social sphere.
Our online reputation management services, on the other hand, will help you promote your restaurant with positive ratings and reviews published at the right places.
Here’s a list of all our services:
- Responsive Web Design
- Local Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Website Audit
- Online Reputation Management
- Brand Booster
- Brand Establisher
We are experts in this field. We can help you establish your online presence, expand your brand’s reach, drive more traffic to your site, and increase the frequency of conversions – regardless if your prospects are using mobile devices or desktop computers.
Hungry customers are out there looking for a restaurant like yours. Let them know that you exist with a delectable online presence.
Send us an email now or call us so we can schedule a free consultation with you today.