EasywebSmallBusiness Website Agreement
A. DESCRIPTION OF EASYWEBSMALLBUSINESS SERVICE
EasyWebSmallBusiness provides users with individual web sites (“Themes”) to display various types of personalized content and information resources relevant to the Small Business sector. These services are subject to change at anytime. In order to utilize the services provided by EasyWebSmallBusiness the client must agree to these terms of service. EasyWebSmallBusiness provides its users with a pre-developed web site for a one-time development and setup fee (nonrefundable). The Client can purchase optional Website Hosting, Support and Maintenance services for a monthly fee.
B. EASYWEBSMALLBUSINESS THEME INCLUSIONS
The Following is included in the Purchase Price of the EasywebSmallBusiness Theme:
- Small business website installed. Select from our portfolio
- Will include your Company Name, Address and Phone Numbers on all pages
- Will upload Company Provided Logo
- If there is no logo, the company name will be displayed in place of the logo
- Add links to your social media pages and remove buttons that are not in use
- Client must provide appropriate links
- All websites contain default images and content specific to your industry/niche
- All sites contain the following pages (as per the demo site):
- About Us
- Contact Us (Includes Google Map and directions box)
- Maximum number of Services Pages with default content, as per demo site
- Reviews Page (only shown if testimonials exist)
- Upload Business Testimonials (Maximum of 5)
- Customer must supply the testimonials
- Reviews page and Homepage Reviews will be hidden, if there are no testimonials
- Call to Action Button with the Business Phone Number and Mobile Click to Call
- Home page Slider contains a Lead Capture Form and up to 3 Sliding images by default
- Leads are forwarded to Business Contact Email Address
- Select from one of our pre-defined custom color styles
- Complete training on how to update your site (or we can do it for you with one of our maintenance packages
Upon completion of the EasywebSmallBusiness Theme Purchase, client will be provided with, and must complete, the Website Client Intake Questionnaire in order to complete the appropriate customization included in the Purchase Price.
C. CLIENT CONDUCT
You understand that all information, text, data, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not EasyWebSmallBusiness, are entirely responsible for all content that you post, upload or transmit via the EasyWebSmallBusiness service. EasyWebSmallBusiness does not control the content posted by the users of this service. Thus, does not guarantee the information is true, accurate, current, complete, quality or integrity of such content.
You agree to not use EasyWebSmallBusiness service to:
1. post or upload any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights of any party;
2. post or upload any material that is abusive, defamatory, harassing, harmful, libelous, obscene, racially or ethnically objectionable, unlawful or vulgar;
3. post or upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
4. post or upload any material about illegal activities. This may include, but is not limited to, providing information on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, promote any act of cruelty to animals, promote physical harm to any group or individual.
In addition, EasyWebSmallBusiness customers are subject to the iWeb Acceptable Use Policy, while hosted on EasywebSmallBusiness Server. This policy specifically prohibits users from sending or forwarding Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM). Unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited and violations will result in the immediate termination of the offending account. For a complete description of the Rackshack Acceptable Use Policy, please refer to:
Should the client choose to host their EasywebSmallBusiness website on a server not owned or operated by WCS Solution, the above acceptable use policy, will not apply. You will be governed by the Acceptable Use Policy of your website hosting provider.
In addition, we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be deemed illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate the Rackshack AUP. Easywebsuite may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this may result in the suspension or immediate termination of your account.
D. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to sell, resell, copy or exploit any portion of EasyWebSmallBusiness service.
E. INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO EASYWEBSMALLBUSINESS
Information submitted to EasyWebSmallBusiness does not get prescreened, but EasyWebSmallBusiness has the right to remove or refuse any information that is submitted to the service. EasyWebSmallBusiness does not claim ownership of the information you place on the EasyWebSmallBusiness web site. You agree that you must bear all the risks associated with the information you supply to the EasyWebSmallBusiness service. This includes accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information.
F. MODIFICATIONS OR DISCONTINUATION OF SERVICE
EasyWebSmallBusiness has the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice if any parts of the terms and conditions have been violated. You agree that EasyWebSmallBusiness will not be held liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
G. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
EasyWebSmallBusiness has the right to terminate your password, which corresponds with your EasyWebSmallBusiness web site, and remove any information within that web site if EasyWebSmallBusiness believes that you have violated the terms of service agreement. You agree that EasyWebSmallBusiness will not be liable to you for any termination of your access to the service. If your payment is more than thirty (15) days late, we reserve the right to cancel your service which could result in the loss of all the content (pictures included) in your web site. Also, you will forfeit any prepayment made to EasyWebSmallBusiness. Please refer to PAYMENT FOR TERMINATION OF SERVICES below. This clause only applies when purchasing the website hosting service from EasywebSmallBusiness.
Notices to you may be made via email, regular mail, fax or telephone and must be made 30 days prior to termination of your services.This clause only applies when purchasing the website hosting service from EasywebSmallBusiness.
EasyWebSmallBusiness respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect the users of our services to do the same.
J. BILLING AND CANCELLATION
You agree that your credit card will be billed once a month if you enter into a monthly agreement with EasyWebSmallBusiness. If paying by cheque, payments must be made up front for a minimum of a 6 month period. EasyWebSmallBusiness services will not be activated or enabled until cheques have been processed and cleared. In order to cancel the service agreement you must contact EasyWebSmallBusiness 30 days prior to final service end date by email, mail, fax or phone stating you want to cancel your service agreement.This clause only applies when purchasing the website hosting service from EasywebSmallBusiness.
Credit cards that are declined will be subject to a $1.00 declination fee and NSF cheques will be subject to a $29.00 fee. Service will be interrupted for accounts that reach 10 days past due and charged a subsequent late fee of $5.95. Accounts that are not collectable by EasyWebSmallBusiness will be turned over to an outside collection agency for collection.
K. PAYMENT FOR TERMINATION OF SERVICES
If a client does not abide by the terms of service and has entered in a month-to-month or long-term agreement with EasyWebSmallBusiness they will forfeit the duration of their contract. There are no refunds at all once you sign up for the service.This clause only applies when purchasing the website hosting service from EasywebSmallBusiness.